April 7, 2008

National Champions!!!

Title says it all...plain and simple. But for those of you non-college bball fans, Kansas won the D-I Mens basketball title last night in an overtime thriller against the Memphis Tigers. I will admit, I lost faith, left K&A Wags house and drove home. Got home, watched the winning shot and felt embarrassed for being such a no-faith guy. But holly cow...we won. Really? Did we? Someone pinch me! I guess if buying a MINI brings good luck to Kansas I'm gonna need a new job to supply my generous amounts of good luck. But I did pick her up today, I need to name it though...any suggestions?

I did a little video clip section a couple weeks back at the beginning of the tournament on which game had the better game winning shot. This one by far is number one in my book, but I'm biased, what can I say? Rock Chalk Jayhawk KKKKKKKKK UUUUUUUU

No comments: