January 18, 2008

Flash Fridays

Today will be short, its Friday, time to take a little break. My new "hobby" has been a foray into photography. Earlier posts show a few candids. I will admit that I am a total novice and any advice, techniques, or tips is greatly appreciated. I've started low and hope to take my camera to its limits before I decide to upgrade. Currently though it is taking me to my limits and making me look like a fool:-) My setup is a Nikon D40 with two Nikkor lenses (55-200mm 1:4-5.6G and 18-55m 1:3.5-5.6GII). I've protected the investment in a Pelican 1300 case. Everything fits just snug and perfect!
My friend David has been a generous work colleague while he was down in the Rouge and helped point me in the right direction in several instances. He oh so subtly pointed me in the right direction today and my thanks goes out to him. Ken Rockwell Out!

No comments: