January 5, 2008

Saturday Car Wash

Washed the car today for the first time I think since my car has been down in the 'Rouge.' It took up a better part of my day but she cleaned up pretty nice. I was out doing some photos and decided to do a little profile shot of her down in the south. Up next to a Louisiana Levee seemed fitting I thought.

I also cleaned the apartment because I was bored and needed some dishes for dinner.

I was searching around on blogspot today and found a good environmental blog with one of those titles that would make a great book. Come to find out its part of a title of a family living book. Nonetheless check it out, its got interesting articles (mostly mainstream) but are all interesting. Interesting posts and nice links to other good blogs.


I feel the need to find something to commemorate such a momentous week that we just finished up. OIL topped $100 a barrel for the first time ever on the Merc. So I was looking around earlier in the week and stumbled upon this site that was selling a commemorative barrel necklace to document the occasion, perhaps some "black bling" is in your future? Better hurry up, only 100 were made. Its an interesting design, but more disturbing than this "black bling" is that 1 person performed a trade of above $100, creating ripples across the market. It only cost him $600 to become the first to trade over $100, scary...

No comments: