March 30, 2008

'Dying' for a Final Four

Get your PAAS off my Eggs!
Yes, I know that Easter has come and gone. I successfully found all of those eggs that my parents had hid in my apartment, but its just not 'Easter' without dying some eggs. Its been a family tradition for as long as I can remember and it is something that RAC and I have done for the past two Easters. We wanted to continue that tradition, albeit a tad bit late, but nonetheless we did get to dye.

The results were not bad, but in my cheapness I bought the PAAS egg dying kit that did not come with the 'magic' crayon in which you can write things and the dye does not stick. those that you see with the white lines were created using rubber bands. Makes for some interesting looks and I give credit to RAC for keeping me focused on the dying task at hand, because KU was playing this years NCAA Cinderella story, Davidson.

Four, the Final Four
The game, Kansas -vs- Davidson was an ugly, frustrating game for 39 minutes and 59 seconds. Davidson took my team to the brink causing much angst and cursing throughout the game. In the end, Davidson struggled to get an open look and for the first time all four #1 seeds are in the Final four. KU will play North Carolina next Saturday, Rock Chalk Jayhawk, KU!!!!

No comments: