March 18, 2008

Quarter of a Century

Birthday Bash
Today is the big 2-5 for Zachawii and its hard to believe that I've already reached the quarter century mark. It seems like yesterday I as skiing down a slope in Breckenridge on my 13th birthday and smashing head first into the snow. Or when I got my latest car 5 years ago. Today's picture is from the ole 23rd birthday when I was on Dominica for the very first time. It seems like I was just there, but it has been two years since my first trip. I took this picture (this is a cropped version) on the night of my birthday. I found these volcanic rocks stacked as they were and thought it made a neat shot, turned out this was my favorite photo from the entire trip.
Finally I want to thank all of my friends that wished me happy birthday on Facebook and Communicator. Thanks the K&A Wags and Kmewalt for lunch and for putting up with me this past year! Hopefully many more birthdays will follow, but not too soon. I mean really, once you reach 25, what other birthday do you look forward to having...?
Cheers!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

i love the pic & happy birthday and i totally understand what you saying. after 25 what birthday do you look forward to ? i didn't celebrate 26-29 but my 30th i did have myself a party it was not as fun as i hoped it would be but still yet it was a party. now going forward i do not look forward to any age so it's kinda depressing but seems like you get to travel or have done some traveling so you have that to reflect on, what have i done w/my 30 years ? nothing.