May 6, 2008

Pictionary Blues

Today after work, which was another round of meetings and workshops, the boss decided to have a little work get together. We had a PS3, Wii, and Pictionary. After some hard core Grand Theft Auto 4, and Mario Cart for Wii, the drawing, or lack there of, began. The teams were divided into teams of four. Kwags, Steinrich, and Skorcho were on my team, and Mewalt (of Kmewalt) Hoganistan, J&S Dan, and I'm-always-Wright were on the other team.

Lets just say that the other team, with their wonderful guessing and sometimes crude responses whooped up on us. I myself got hit with some hard ones to draw, such as Memory and Plain as the nose on your face. Seriously, how do you draw that? Anyways, it was a great time...wish I would have brought my A game to the Pictionary world though...another day another drawing...

No comments: