February 3, 2008

Super, wait I mean, GIANT-bowl party

Ah the SuperBowl! A great showing of great athletic prowess on the field, and the great ability to keep down pounds of junk food off the field. I was over at K&A Wags for the superbowl since they have HDTV and good food. After a relatively boring and lax first 3 quarters and halftime show the game decided to get good. The NY Giants ended the New England Patriots perfect season and capped one of the biggest upsets in SuperBowl history. The catch at right by Tyree was one literally for the record books. I hope this play will get a great name that I can tell my kids about in the future. Since I'm exhausted by the game and a long weekend of Mardi Gras I leave you with my:

Top 5 Superbowl Commercials


1.) Budweisers Hank the Horse


2.)Diet Pepsi Max "What is Love"


3.) FedEx Delivery Team

4.) Vitamin Water Shaq and Chunk of Love

5.) Tide 2 Go Interview Commercial

No comments: