April 14, 2008

Monday Updates

So I have been REALLY behind in keeping my posts current, I apologize. Life has been very consuming as of late, new car, visits by friends and family, and some laziness. So if you have not been back for awhile, here is the last weeks worth of posts. I hope you all keep coming back for your Daily Dose, as I enjoy posting insight to what I feel is fun, important, and hopefully a bit unique. Also, be sure to check out my favorite blogs, as the spectrum of topics is diverse. From Gardening to Environmentalism, its all there! Enjoy!

Monday April 7th, 2008: Kansas National Championship
A brief recap of Kansas winning the NCAA Mens basketball title

Tuesday April 8th, 2008: Calie, the New Car
A little insight into my new car, Calie the MINI Cooper

Wednesday April 9th, 2008: Olympic Torch Protest
My take on the protest surrounding this years Olympic torch relay

Thursday April 10th, 2008: Olympic Torch's Carbon Footprint
A look at the development and carbon footprint of this years Olympic Torch!

Friday April 11th, 2008: Chuggles Sleep Over
Kmewalt's dogs are back, and this time, they stay for the weekend!

Saturday April 12th 2008: Air and Noise Pollution
Interesting connections between 'pollution' and its unusual impacts on nature.

Sunday April 13th 2008: Ryan Hall and the London Marathon
A brief rant and recap of this years 2008 London Marathon

Have a great day and thanks again for coming by
~Zachawii~

No comments: