May 23, 2008

Clutchs, Crystal Skulls, and Crab Cakes

Indiana Jones
Today I got to hang out with RAC some more courtesy of the ability to work from home for a few hours and a good accumulation of hours from earlier in the week. I love my job! Anyways, it was mostly relaxation for the first part of the day. We did occasionally play a game of Wii for awhile. RAC is trying to get Mario Cart Wii down pat so she can race me.

Kmewalt and K&A Wags, RAC and I decided that for the evening we were going to have dinner and go see the new Indiana Jones movie: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. But first, the fun...teaching RAC to drive Calie...WAHOO

RAC had driven a manual transmission only a couple of times (one of those was on a 4-wheeler) and so she was a little nervous. I was not worried at all...the cars still under warranty :-) Anyways there is a small stretch of road just down the ways from my apartment that was perfect. Though in RAC's opinion it was only long enough to get it into 3rd gear before you had to turn around. After several loops and a few kills later she was driving like a pro. I'm a good teacher...hehe:-)

After the driving lessons we headed over to meet K&A Wags at their place and ride with them to dinner at Portebello's. Dinner was fantastic, good food and good people. RAC had the crab cakes, said they were yummy and I had the chicken fingers...yum yum. It was then off to the theater to catch the newest installment of the Indiana Jones legacy. It did not disappoint, though there was some moments that were ...eh, I don't like that, but for the most part it was a fun movie. I recommend it! Off to Florida tomorrow!
Cheers

No comments: