May 18, 2008

SkyMall Sunday's

Who Buys this stuff?
Ah...SkyMall, that wonderful seat back pocket time suck that is a staple of most airline flights. Its one of the few pleasures of flying, if you're having a bad day, you can flip to page 130 and find a pair of 'stylish' golf ball finding shades staring back up at you. Today I flew back from spending the later half of the week at home and this trip was MUCH smoother than on Wednesday. As I was trying to come up with something for today's blog I noticed that wonderful little magazine staring back up at me...ah ha pay dirt.

There are to many crazy, useless, and ridiculous products to pick a top prize. I did however find myself staring at this for awhile, with that "huh, I wonder how that works" look on my face. The "Upside-down Tomato Garden. Supposedly it grows 'better' tomatoes because they are suspended in air rather than sitting on the ground where they can rot. Seriously, do you know of anyone who has bough this, or ANYTHING out of SkyMall. Sure there are a couple of good things, but not anything worthwile to purchase. Anyways, hope your weekends were good...alas another work week aways.

No comments: